英语销售面试对话1 HR:Canyousellyourselfintwominutes?Goforit.(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!) I:Withmyqualificationsa下面是小编为大家整理的2023年度英语销售面试对话,菁选2篇(范文推荐),供大家参考。
HR:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
I: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my *ytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
HR:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
I:I have been working as a com*r programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system *ysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (*了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
HR:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
I: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
I:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
HR:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
I: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
I:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
HR: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
I: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can ap* my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的.经验用在 这份工作上。)
HR:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
I:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
HR:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
I:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
HR:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
I:Yes, I think so.
I:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
HR:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
I:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
I:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
I:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
HR: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
I: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who dee* cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
I:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
HR:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
I: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
I: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
HR:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
I:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
I:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
HR:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
I:Silence is golden. Just don"t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
I:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
HR: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
I: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
I:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
HR:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
I:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
HR:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
I: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
对话1:
I: Which school are you attending?
A: I am attending Hebei University of Technology.
I: When will you graduate from that university?
A: This coming July.
(coming 这里指即将到来的,如果我说this coming weekend就是这个周末的意思。)
I: What degree will you receive?
A: I will receive a Bachelor"s degree.
I: What is your major?
A: My major is Business Administration.
I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?
A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I"ve achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July.
I: How do you think the education you"re received will contribute to your work in this institution?
A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can ap* what I have learned to the work in your institute.
对话2:
I: Which university did you graduate from?
A: I graduated from Hebei University.
I: What subject did you major in at university?
A: I majored in Economics.
I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on.
I: How did you get on with your studies in university?
A: I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class.
I: What subject did you minor in?
A: I didn"t minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and com*r courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school.